Lake Mývatn and the surroundings (private tour)
• Goðafoss waterfall (The waterfall of the gods)
• Skútustaðagígar pseudo craters (formed in volcanic activity)
• Dimmuborgir (Dark castle) unbelievable lava formations in all shapes and sizes. Not to miss while in Iceland!
- Hverarönd in Námaskarð (hot spring area)
- *The Nature baths of Mývatn, the blue lagoon of
the North. (Entrance fee not included ) Just an option
- Meals and beverage
- bring swimsuits and towels
- *Entrance fee to the Mývatn Nature baths (bring swimsuits and towels) If you don´t like to join the bath you can relax at the restaurant “Kvika”
- Transportation and Guide (Mini Bus)
- Pick up upon a request
Approximately 5-6 hours.